Expand your horizons - More room to browse. 16-inch large screen, 16:10 golden aspect ratio and 90% screen-to-body ratio, (5) providing a wider view. 16-inch vast display, as light as a 15.6-inch model. (3) 1.7 kg (7) metallic body, (8) allowing for a seamless mobile office experience across a vast display.
Enhanced hardware for multiple use. Next-generation processor with performance and efficiency cores. Brand-new hardware upgrade to boost running speed. Powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics. (9) All-new hybrid architecture design, performance-cores process intensive tasks, and efficiency-cores for daily tasks, making work more efficient and hassle-free. Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor integrates 14 cores, (10) increasing the number of cores to 3.5x compared with the previous generation. (11) The processor performance is greatly improved, and brings a brand-new rapid operating experience.
CPU multi-core performance improved by (12) 97.3%. CPU single-core performance improved by (12) 20%.
Versatile large screen, meet all your needs. The 16-inch large screen works with Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor , accelerating data analysis, video editing and code compilation, which allows for seamless processing of multiple web pages, tables, and slides.
Numeric keypad-robust efficiency. The brand-new numeric keypad doubles office efficiency in making reports, writing documents and inputting data. The independent camera switch safeguards privacy, and AI Search supports hybrid searches for computers, mobile phones, and web pages, making office tasks more efficient.
Camera switch-AI Search key. Brand-new text input experience. The 1.5 mm key travel, along with a soft landing design, which makes rebounds springy and soothing. The keycap is made of high-strength PC materials and coated with multiple layers of paint, which doubles the wear resistance times (13) and makes the keyboard more durable.
Smart microphone noise cancellation. The 4 mics are edge-shaped to reduce blocking, and achieve 360° sound pickup within a maximum of 5 meters. (14) AI noise cancellation can intelligently filter out noise, such as ringtones and typing sounds, to make conference audio more pristine than ever. Wear the earphones and enable Personal voice enhancement (15) to further filter out surrounding voices, and keep your calls crystal clear.
Robust signal via HUAWEI Metaline Antenna. HUAWEI Metaline Antenna ensures a stable network in complex network environments. Huawei's unprecedented antenna technology improves signal conversion efficiency by 56% (16) , and enhances network stability and speed in weak signal conditions (such as long distances and multiple walls), which allows for free and easy large file download, online conferencing and HD live streaming.
Multiple ports, for greater versatility. The lightweight HUAWEI MateBook D 16 still manages to pack multiple types of ports. Projectors, keyboards, mouses, and earphones can be used without adapters.
Robust battery life. The 2nd generation 65 W Pocket Charger is only 137g (18) and 30% smaller, (19) and supports SuperCharge for numerous Huawei phone models. (20) 60Wh battery, supports long hours of office work. Charging power-65W. Battery capacity-60Wh.
Super Device facilitates seamless cross-device collaboration, allowing a vast array of smart devices to function as one cohesive unit. To form a Super Device, open the control center on your laptop, access the Super Device screen, and drag to connect the devices. Cross-device collaboration-Cross-device transfers (21). Transfer files between the laptop and connected devices in literally the blink of an eye. Cross-device searching (22). Search for and find files and images on a connected device, directly from the device on hand.
Wireless projection. Laptop images can be wirelessly projected to monitors (23) and Huawei Visions. (24) Pop-up pairing, (25) instant connections. Devices such as earphones, speakers, mouses, keyboards, and printers are detected as soon as they are placed close to the computer. Automatic pop-ups facilitate blazing-fast connections.
Tried, Tested, and Proven. We subject HUAWEI MateBook D 16 to rigorous quality testing, so you can be sure that it's equipped to handle whatever life throws at it. High-temperature & high humidity test (40°C, 90%RH). USB-C port durability test. Fingerprint key durability test. Keyboard life test. Hinge life test. Touchpad life test.
1. The display has obtained the TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) Certification. This product is not a medical device, and should not be used for treatment purposes.
2. Only certain Huawei mobile phones, tablets, monitors, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.2 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
3. HUAWEI MateBook D 16 weighs approximately 1.7 kg, which is similar to the weight of certain mainstream 15.6-inch laptops.
4. Only supported by certain Huawei laptops that run PC Manager 13.0.1 (or above). This feature is disabled by default. You need to enable it in Control Panel.
5. Data comes from Huawei labs. Measurements are based on the size of the viewing area of the screen in proportion to total screen size. The actual product shall prevail.
6. Typical value.
7. Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual weight of the product may vary depending on the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method. The actual product shall prevail.
8. The rear cover, top cover, bottom cover, and side covers (where the ports are located) are made of metallic materials. The rotating shaft is made of non-metallic materials.
9. Intel® Core™ i5-12500H Processor and Intel® Core™ i5-12450H Processor is optional, the graphics card of the i5-12450H is Intel® UHD Graphics
10. Intel® CoreTM i5-12500H has 12 cores and Intel® CoreTM i5-12450H has 8 cores.
11. The data compares the core quantity of the 12th Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-12700H Processor (14 cores) and the 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-11370H Processor (4 cores).
12. Data comes from Huawei labs, and compares the CineBench R23 single-core/multi-core benchmark test scores for HUAWEI MateBook D 16's 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor maximum configuration (i7-12700H + 16 GB, Performance mode) and HUAWEI MateBook 14s (i7-11370H + 16 GB, Performance mode). Actual performance and data may vary depending on the individual model and test conditions.
13. Data comes from Huawei labs, and compares keyboard woolen felt endurance on HUAWEI MateBook D 16 and HUAWEI MateBook D 15 2021.
14. Data comes from Huawei labs, and was obtained in quiet indoor environments. Actual usage may vary slightly depending on the environment, environmental conditions, and other factors.
15. Only supported on certain Huawei laptops that run PC Manager 11.1.6 (or above). Actual usage and availability shall prevail. This feature requires the use of 3.5 mm wired earphones with built-in microphones. Actual performance may vary depending on the earphone model, usage habits, application software, and environmental factors.
16. Data comes from Huawei labs, and is a comparison between the HUAWEI Metaline antenna on the HUAWEI MateBook D 16 with the antenna on the HUAWEI MateBook D 15 2021.
17. Weak signals indicate that the signal strength is less than or equal to –75 dBm.
18. The 137 g weight does not include the weight of the cable. Test data comes from Huawei labs, and may vary depending on the product configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method. The actual product shall prevail.
19. Data comes from Huawei labs, and is a comparison between the 65 W adapter for HUAWEI MateBook D 16 and the previous-generation 65 W adapter for HUAWEI MateBook D 15 (11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor).
20. The 65 W charger is compatible with Huawei phone models that support the SuperCharge protocol, including HUAWEI P50 series, HUAWEI Mate 40 series, and HUAWEI Mate X2. For details about supported phone models, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline. The 65 W charger supports multiple output powers, including 5 V/2 A, 9 V/2 A, 12 V/2 A, 15 V/3 A and 20 V/3.25 A, and needs to be adapted to the device being charged.
21. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and tablets, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.2 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
22. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.2 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
23. Only available on MateView wireless version model (HSN-CBA). If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
24. Only certain Huawei visions and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.2 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
25. Please visit the Huawei official website to learn more, or contact the Huawei customer service hotline if you have any questions about pop-up pairing, the overall user experience, usage restrictions, or supported computers, earphones, speakers, mouses, keyboards, printers, and other devices.
Huawei Online Estore http://www.huaweistore.gr ( accepts orders for product deliveries only within Greece.
The delivery of orders through the online store is carried out by a cooperating transport company of the COMPANY and based on the following plan:
If the order is placed on a working day until 14:00, it will be delivered as follows:
If the order is placed on a working day after 14:00, it will be delivered as follows:
If the order is placed on Friday from 14:00 until Sunday at 24:00, it will be delivered:
How to deliver an order - charges for deliveries
The Products that have been ordered, are sent to the address and the recipient that Customer has declared during the submission of his order, if he selects the relevant field "SHIPPING TO YOUR AREA". The COMPANY freely chooses the means of shipping. The shipping of the Products is free of charge for the Customer, regardless of the size of the deliverables except for the cases defined above.
General terms for shipping products and services
In case of special conditions and force majeure (strikes, natural disasters, holidays, etc.), the COMPANY does not bear any liability for the delay in delivery of the product.
Responsible for receipt on behalf of the Customer
The receipt in each case is made by the person mentioned in the order as the recipient by presenting his police ID card or passport or in general a public document suitable for proving the identity.
Disclaimer: TELE-UNICOM SA (TELEUNICOM) is the official distributor of HUAWEI products in Greece and is responsible for the operation of http://www.huaweistore.gr (Huawei Online Store), as shown in the relevant terms and conditions of the site. TELE-UNICOM SA is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about HOS users.